WRSI S-turn Elbow Pads
Paddlers have a new weapon in the battle against immovable objects. Named for the classic rapid on the roadside Alseseca, the WRSI S-Turn Elbow Pad gives your pointy parts the ultimate protection from geologic threats.
- Three adjustable straps and a mesh elastic sleeve with silicone grip lock the S-Turn comfortably in place.
- ABS plastic armor shrugs off blows and glides across rock without catching.
- 3 mm perforated foam padding absorbs impacts.
- Patterned to flex naturally for unrestricted paddling.
- Works equally well over bare arms or drytop sleeves.
- Two sizes to fit nearly any paddler. Sold as a pair.
|Materials:||ABS armor, neoprene foam padding|
|Adjustment:||3 elastic straps per pad|
|Weight (pair):||10 oz|
|Size||Bicep (Circumference)||Forearm (Circumference)|
|S/M||8" - 12"||7" - 9"|
|L/XL||12" - 16"||9" - 11"|