Thermarest Parsec™ 0F/-18C Sleeping Bag
Whether on an overnight snowshoe, ski tour or just a quiet, off-season backpack, the Parsec 0F/-18C sleeping bag provides plenty of warmth for winter pursuits. Filled with highly compressible 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ that absorbs 90% less water and dries 3x faster than untreated down, the Parsec keeps you warm and dry in wet conditions. The ultralight 20-denier GRS-certified 100% recycled nylon shell is a smart choice for saving weight and the planet, while the new anti-snag YKK® zipper prevents wear and tear with easy entries and exits. Improved—and optional—SynergyLink™ Connectors strap to your sleeping pad to keep your sleeping bag in place to boost comfort and overall warmth efficiency. A refined shape shaves up to 2 oz off the previous version while adding a bit of girth in the shoulder to accommodate more clothing layers. Cold feet in the dead of winter? Not a chance, our down-lined Toe-asis™ foot pocket keeps your feet cozy all night long.
- Recycled Shell & Liner: GRS-certified 100% recycled fabrics are eco-friendly while being lightweight, soft and durable.
- 800-Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: PFC-free and absorbs 90% less water and dries 3x faster than untreated down.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Ultralight straps create a secure bag-to-sleeping pad connection that optimizes the comfort and thermal efficiency of your entire sleep system.
- Heat-Mapped Zoned Insulation: Delivers an elite warmth-to-weight ratio by allocating insulation to where you need it and reducing it where you don’t.
- YKK® Anti-Snag Zipper: Prevents accidental tears and eases entries and exits.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Additional Features: Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket, Heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
Compression and storage sack included.
|Weight (Standard)||2 lbs 2 oz||2 lbs 6 oz||2 lbs 9 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.98 kg||1.09 kg||1.16 kg|
|Width (Standard)||29 in||31.5 in||33 in|
|Length (Standard)||73 in||80 in||85 in|
|Height (Standard)||5.5 in||5.5 in||5.5 in|
|Fits (Standard)||66 in||72 in||78 in|
|Fits (Metric)||168 cm||183 cm||198 cm|
|Girth, Shoulder (Standard)||58 in||63 in||66 in|
|Girth, Shoulder (Metric)||147 cm||160 cm||168 cm|
|Girth, Hip (Standard)||57 in||58 in||59 in|
|Girth, Hip (Metric)||145 cm||147 cm||150 cm|
|Girth, Foot box (Standard)||44 in||46 in||51 in|
|Girth, Foot box (Metric)||112 cm||117 cm||130 cm|
|Packed dimension (Standard)||8 x 9 in||8 x 9 in||8 x 9 in|
|Packed dimension (Metric)||20 x 23 cm||20 x 23 cm||20 x 23 cm|
|EN Comfort (C)||-10 C||-10 C||-10 C|
|EN Comfort (F)||14 F||14 F||14 F|
|EN Limit (C)||-18 C||-18 C||-18 C|
|EN Limit (F)||0 F||0 F||0 F|
|Fill material||800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS||800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS||800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS|
|Fill weight (Standard)||1 lbs 8 oz||1 lbs 10 oz||1 lbs 13 oz|
|Fill weight (Metric)||0.68 kg||0.74 kg||0.81 kg|
|Shell fabric||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop w/ DWR||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop w/ DWR||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop w/ DWR|
|Lining fabric||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop|