Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Zoya Mesh Back PFD
2019 NRS Zoya is on blowout! XS-M Red Model is out of stock...
Don't see you size in stock? Give us a call and we will get it right to your door! Back orders will ship in 1-2 business days, when in-stock at the warehouse. Limited selection left, don't delay.
The Zoya PFD from NRS is a jacket designed specifically for female paddlers. The PlushFit foam panels are anatomically sculpted to fit women comfortably with the mesh back providing ventilation and a more natural sitting position in kayaks with high backrests.
The Zoya PFD includes six side adjustment points and two shoulder straps that allow you to customize the fit to conform to your body for unsurpassed comfort. The front, zippered entry makes it a cinch to take on and off, while the reflective pipping enhances visibility during low-light situations.
Two large pockets are included at the front of the jacket along with two convenient warmer pockets that are lined with fleece, quick-drying VaporLoft technology.
The PFD is completed with the front lash tab for a knife of whistle and the back of the jacket includes a strobe holder for additional safety.
- The Zoya is a medium profile life jacket.
- The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Pliable foam in the chest panel comfortably molds to a woman's bust.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the seasons.
- Features two easily accessed, zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials and a lash tab.
- 3M reflective accents and logos for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
With sleek aesthetics and an anatomically sculpted front panel, the NRS Women's Zoya PFD is a life jacket you'll want to wear all day. The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats while the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation. Constructed using 400 denier nylon fabric ensures the Zoya will last through seasons of wear and tear. Layered foam design combines soft and pliable plush fit foam with thin sheets of a lightweight foam for unmatched flexibility and enhanced comfort. Six adjustment points offer a customizable fit and front-entry zipper makes it easy to slip the jacket on and off. Features two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review 2019 NRS Zoya Women's PFD