Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
WRSI Current Pro Helmet
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- Removable, perforated earpads are designed to provide extra warmth and reduce impacts from waves without interfering with hearing.
- A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Easily remove the liner to dry out, wash or replace.
- The visor keeps sun and rain out of your eyes and adds another layer of protection for your face.
WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
|Weight:||Size M/L 1.75 lbs.|
|Certification:||CE EN 1385|
|Shell Material:||ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell|
|Liner Material:||Removable, replaceable padded liner|
|Adjustment:||Interconnect Retention System|
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)|
|S/M||53 - 56||20.9 - 22.0|
|M/L||56 - 59||22.0 - 23.2|
|L/XL||59 - 62||23.2 - 24.4|
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Ontario’s Kayak Experts, since 1984
Add your review
Review WRSI - Current Pro - Helmet