Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
UCO Candlelier Candle Lantern
Need more lumens? Amp up the brightness and fend off chill with the UCO Candlelier Candle Lantern. Sporting three 9-hour candles, this brilliant source of heat and light is perfect for large groups of campers and for home and emergency use. Brighten up your next family picnic plus keep your coffee hot, too. Just place your mug or cooking pot on the heat shield and—voila! The Candlelier cleverly heats small amounts of water or food while providing a warm, ambient glow to your campsite or porch.
- Produces 5000 BTU's of heat. (must be used in a safe location away from flammable surfaces)
- Heats small amounts of water or food on heat shield.
- Lightweight, durable aluminum construction.
- Burns long-lasting UCO 9-hour candle; burn 1,2, or all 3 candles depending on your lighting needs.
- Glass chimney and 3 spring-loaded candle tubes with viewing slots.
- Carrying handle and twist-lock base.
- Provides ample light, warms surroundings, and helps remove condensation.
- Note: Color of candle tubes may vary,
- Dimensions: 8" high x 4" diameter (20 cm x 10 cm)
- Weight (w/ 3 candle): 18.0 oz. (510 g)
- Candles: UCO 9-hour or citronella candles, or 12-hour beeswax candles
- Heat: 5000 BTUS
USE THE CANDLELIER AS A STOVE
The heat shield of the Candlelier Candle Lantern provides a stove-like surface to boil small amounts of water, melt snow, or keep foods and beverages warm.
WARNING: To prevent fire, keep burning candle within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review UCO - Candlelier