Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Brunton TruArc 5 Compass
This compass makes intensive map work a cinch with a map magnifier to ensure you see every detail. The oversize baseplate is ideal for accurate triangulation.
- dimensions: 2.9” x 4.2” x 0.6” | 7.4 x 10.6 x 1.5cm
- weight: 1.8 oz | 45 g
- resolution: 2˚
- TruArc™ Global Needle tilts up to 20˚ for balanced use world wide
- Tool-free declination adjustment is simple and fast to orient magnetic north to true north
- Meridian lines on vial assist during pre-trip planning when aligning with map grid lines
- Inch/millimeter scales for accurate and effective map work
- Map magnifier helps with the smaller details on any map
- High visibility cling for enhanced performance in low light; can be removed to facilitate map use
- 2˚ resolution azimuth ring provides accurate readings
- Made in the USA in Riverton, WY
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review Brunton - TruArc 5 Compass