Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
MSR Thru-Hiker Mesh House 3
Weighing a mere .46 kg (1 lb) this ultralight and ultra-packable shelter is ideal for thru-hikers and long-distance backpackers on extended trips in the backcountry. It delivers all the essentials: excellent ventilation, bug-free protection, and space for three backpackers—or extra room for two. Use the Mesh House on its own for maximum ventilation, or pair the shelter with the Thru-Hiker 70 or 100 Wing (sold separately) for added wind and rain protection. Whatever the trip or conditions—marshy meadows in the Sierra Nevadas or thunderstorms in the Cascade Range—this highly adaptable shelter system lets you choose the weight and protection you want.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight of just .46 kg (1 lb) when you use your trekking poles for setup.
- Livable Space: Floor plan accommodates 3 camping pads plus gear.
- Breathable Protection: Micromesh canopy for maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection; durable Xtreme Shield™ waterproof floor.
- Added Protection: Pair with a compatible Thru-Hiker 70 Wing or 100 Wing (sold separately) for versatile protection options.
- Includes: Tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review MSR - Thru-Hiker Mesh House 3 V2