Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Weight||S - 1lb 11oz | R - 1 lbs 14 oz | L - 1 lbs 15 oz|
|Width||S - 29" | R - 31.5" | L - 33"|
|Length||S -73" | R - 80" | L - 85"|
|Fits||S - 66" | R - 72" | L - 78"|
|Girth, Shoulder||S - 58" | R - 63" | L - 66"|
|Girth, Hip||S - 58" | R - 61" | L - 64"|
|Girth, Footbox||S - 44" | R - 46" | L - 51"|
|Overall Packed Dimension||6.5 x 8.5|
|Recommended Comfort Teperature||41F/5C|
|Recommended Temperature Limit||32F/0C|
|Fill material||650 Fill Duck Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS|
|Fill weight||S - 13 oz | R - 14 oz | L - 15 oz|
|Shell Fabric||20D Polyester w/ DWR|
|Lining Fabric||20D Polyester Taffeta|
Questar 32F/0C Sleeping Bag
As the lightest bag in the award-winning Questar line, this bag makes the perfect partner for experiencing the joy of the backcountry. We've loaded this bag with the comfort features that Therm-a-Rest bags are known for.
Our SynergyLink™ Connectors integrate the bag with your sleeping pad while allowing our Zoned Insulation to keep fill where you need it most. The fit of the bag has been perfected in our onsite cold chamber to create our W.A.R.M. fit and allowing room for multiple sleep positions without compromising thermal efficiency.
Stuffed with water-resistant 650 fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down certified by the Responsible Down Standard, the three-season Questar is ready for your next backcountry adventure. The Questar is offered in three sizes, and designed to fit both men and women. Compression sack and storage sack included.
- 650 Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Absorbs 90% less water and dries 3 times faster without using dangerous PFCs.
- W.A.R.M. Fit: With Additional Room for Multiple positions (W.A.R.M.) fit means this bag allows for various natural sleep positions while maintaining thermal efficiency.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a pad for optimal comfort and thermal efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing down where you need it most.
- Box Baffled Construction: Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots.
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Baffled pocket of insulation rapidly warms cold feet.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collar, full-length zipper draft tube, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
- Compression sack and storage sack included
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Ontario’s Camping Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review Therm-a-Rest - Questar 32F/0C Sleeping Bag