Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Gear Aid - SeamGrip + SIL Silicone Tent Sealant - 1.5oz
Seam sealing with Seam Grip SIL is the best way to keep moisture out when using a silnylon (silicone-nylon) tent. Previously known as SilNet, this clear sealant dries to a flexible rubber that works on all silicone treated gear including nylon tarps and ultralight backpacks. A single 1.5 oz tube can seal up to 24 ft of seams. Fast and easy to use, it’s also handy for pinhole repairs and small tears. When you need to waterproof a silnylon tent only a silicone sealant will work, because silicone will only adhere to silicone. So, treat gear right and seal out the weather with Seam Grip SIL.
- Compatible – Bonds to silicone treated fabrics to prevent water from seeping through seams
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time, keeping you warm and dry
- Long-lasting – Rubber sealant seals seams and patches pinhole leaks for repairs that last for years
- Flexible – Cures to an elastic, rubber seal that flexes and stretches with high performance gear
- Weather-resistant – Tough formula is not affected by extreme heat or cold
- Material: silicone rubber
- Size: 1.5 oz
- Color: clear
- Adheres To: silicone treated fabrics
- Coverage: 288” x 0.25” (24’ of seams)
- Cure Time: 3-6 hours
- Cure Method: humidity
- Application Temperature: 60° to 100°F
- Use Temperature: -20° to 180°F
- Storage: Store in cool, dry place
- Made in USA
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Ontario’s Kayak Experts, since 1984
Add your review
Review Gear Aid - SeamGrip + SIL Silicone Tent Sealant - 1.5oz