Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Weight||Small - 2 lbs 13 oz | Reg - 3 lbs 3 oz | Long - 3 lbs 9 oz|
|Width||Small - 29 in | Reg - 31.5 in | Long - 33 in|
|Length||Small - 73 in | Reg - 80 in | Long - 85 in|
|Fits||Small - 66 in | Reg - 72 in | Long - 78 in|
|Girth, Shoulder||Small - 58 in | Reg - 63 in | Long - 66 in|
|Girth, Hip||Small - 58 in | Reg - 61 in | Long - 64 in|
|Girth, Footbox||Small - 44 in | Reg - 46 in | Long - 51 in|
|Overall Packed Dimension||Small 9.5 x 10.5 | Reg - 9.5 x 10.5 | Long - 9.5 x 10.5|
|Recommended Comfort Temperature||32F/0C|
|Recommended Temperature Limit||20F/-6C|
|Fill material||eraLoft Polyester Hollow Fiber|
|Fill weight||Small - 2 lbs 1 oz | Reg - 2 lbs 5 oz | Long - 2 lbs 9 oz|
|Shell Fabric||20D Polyester w/ DWR|
|Lining Fabric||20D Polyester Taffeta|
Thermarest - Saros 20F/-6C Sleeping Bag
The three-season Saros sleeping bag is the perfect choice for backcountry trips that start with a shaky forecast. The Saros uses our eraLoft™ synthetic insulation, which is quick-drying and weather resistant, making it ideal for backpacking and mountaineering in wet weather from spring to fall. The fit of the bag has been perfected in our onsite cold chamber to create our W.A.R.M. fit that allows room for multiple sleep positions without compromising thermal efficiency. Our SynergyLink™ Connectors also integrate the Saros with your pad to ensure superior comfort with efficient warmth and the freedom to move as you like for the best night's rest possible. The Saros is offered in three sizes and designed to fit both men and women. Compression sack and storage sack included.
- eraLoft™ Insulation: Efficient and compressible, our water-resistant synthetic fill uses hollow fibers to reduce weight without sacrificing warmth.
- W.A.R.M. Fit: With Additional Room for Multiple positions (W.A.R.M.) fit means this bag allows for various natural sleep positions while maintaining thermal efficiency.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a pad for optimal comfort and thermal efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most.
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm insulation.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collar, full-length zipper draft tube, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
- Compression sack and storage sack included.
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Ontario’s Kayak Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review Thermarest - Saros 20F/-6C Sleeping Bag