Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Re-enter your kayak with ease and confidence. Our Rescue Stirrup uses sinking webbing to position the loop for your foot and a neoprene cuff to keep the rest on top. This is the perfect aid to help you get you back in your boat and paddling again.
- High Visibility Yellow webbing is easy to see in murky water
- Easily adjusts to the right length for quick re-entry
- Webbing can be marked for specific adjustment to faster re-entries
- Neoprene cuff keeps the stirrup afloat and neatly wraps for secure storage
- Large thumb hook attaches easily to deck lines or PFD for secure rapid access
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review North Water - Rescue Stirrup