|Optimal Paddler Weight (Low)|
|Optimal Paddler Weight (High)|
Jackson Kayak YuPIK 12'2"
Named for the native Alaskan peoples that coined the word “kayak” (qayaq), the Jackson YuPIK changes the very definition of versatility. Bow To Stern track systems, rigging solutions and storage pockets molded in along the entirety of the boat allows the modularity for you to rig for your adventure without limitation. Customize your fun with more room! Second seat capabilities and specialized accessories, like our new kennel cot, improves the experience for everyone. Additions like the fully trimmable seat pan, our Strap Down gear track for 360 storage security and the first ever moving standing pad system make the YuPIK the most versatile kayak on the market.
- Molded In Handles - Bow and stern handles are molded in for comfort and ease of transport. These handles also serve as a great way to lock down your kayak in your car, truck or trailer to prevent theft.
- Hypalon Paddle Stager - Tuck your paddle blade under this Hypalon keeper to get it out of the way but still in arm’s reach – snag-free for your treble hooks. Resistant to UV damage and temperature extremes, this material will keep your paddle safe.
- Strap Down Gear Track System - First of its kind, our innovative Strap Down gear track system helps you load your boat down just the way you’d like. Use cam straps, rope or bungee to secure your gear by looping between the track and gunnel to get outfitted for every adventure.
- Storage Scoop - Scooped bow allows easier storage of soft goods such as tents, dry bags, decoy bags, etc. Works in concert with our Strap Down gear track system to help optimize storage of unwieldy items.
- Standing Pad - Full standing pad for comfort and additional quiet while sight fishing and casting.
- Omega Rod Holder with Track Mounted LockNLoad Mounting System - This truly universal rod staging solution from YakAttack works flawlessly with spinning, casting, larger conventional reels, and yes – even fly rods of all sizes. A 360 degree rotating collar offers the ability to quickly secure the rod by capturing the reel, and allows spinning reels to be stowed in the natural downward position, not hung off the side. Multiple modes allow anglers to easily stage rods for quick access or lock them in for maximum security.
- Sidewall Tackle Storage - Four spots along the sidewall of the YuPIK keep tackle boxes (3640 Plano) close at hand yet out of the way.
- Stern to Bow Track System - Our unique Stern to Bow track system utilizes three single piece tracks along the cockpit rim and floor. This allows for complete customization and to trim as needed to accommodate a heavy load.
- Transducer Scupper - Two front scupper holes accommodate many transducer sizes, making installation of fish finder units a snap.
- Phone Stager - Want to keep your phone close at hand? We’ve got a spot for that.
- Hi Lo Ergo Seat - Our comfortable Ergo seat has a new look and feel. Snag-resistant material keeps hooks from being an issue, and the seat sits higher than any of our paddle-style kayaks yet to optimize seat fishing.
- Tackle Stager - Need to change lures quickly and don’t have time to put them back in their boxes? Use our handy seatside tackle stager to embed those hooks and keep them from rolling loose in your boat when you’re in a hurry.
- MOLLE Panels - MOLLE compatible webbing can be found on the rear of the seat and a removable MOLLE panel underneath adds additional rigging options. A new custom MOLLE pouch for tackle comes standard, and now you can customize both behind and under your seat for tackle and gear management with the myriad MOLLE compatible attachments readily available on the market.
- Battery Staging Area - Padded battery staging area makes keeping your ride powered up a breeze.
- Hull Design - Designed with stand ability in mind, the open deck and stability are as roomy as some of our most stable boats. Great platform for beginners while still pleasing advanced anglers.
- PowerPole Ready - Four easy molded in screw points are ready for easy installation of the PowerPole Micro Anchor system.