Werner Double Diamond Bent Shaft
These are ordered and stocked with 30 degree Right Hand feather. Custom orders available for length, offset, and small shaft, OR if this paddle is showing sold out allow 4-8 weeks for delivery to shop. Call 613-376-6220 or email email@example.com for more information.
Double Diamonds always serve up the best runs of the day.
The Double Diamond is the ultimate paddle for serious play boaters. Trust our Bomber strength and reliability no matter what your trick. We were there for the birth of play boating and design innovations have kept us there at this elite level
Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- Down turned blades give immediate directional control for rudder and draw strokes.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- With white water specific reinforcement channels, our low-profile back face design allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke while maintaining strength.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Dynel® edges and Kevlar® reinforcement protect the paddle from the rigors of the whitewater environment.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our Bomber Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
Pieces: 1 Piece
Weight Grams: 1084g.
Weight Ounces: 38.25oz.
Length Range: 188cm to 203cm in 1cm increments.
Feather Angle: Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.
Blade Surface Area: 683 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 47.75cm x 19.25cm
Performance Level: Ultimate
Blade Design: Ultimate - Carbon Dynel Reinforced - Whitewater, Dihedral, Asymmetrical Blade Shape, Dynel Edge
Blade Shape: Play Boating
Shaft Features: Neutral Bent Shaft