Thermarest Parsec™ 32F/0C Sleeping Bag
When the forecast calls for warmer temps, grab the Parsec 32F/0C. It’s the perfect choice for maximum comfort at minimal weight on summer alpine nights and even through spring and fall at lower elevations. Filled with highly compressible 800-fillthat absorbs 90% less water and dries 3x faster than untreated down, the Parsec keeps you warm and dry in wet conditions. The ultralight 20D GRS-certified recycled nylon shell is a smart choice for saving weight and the planet, while the new anti-snag YKK® zipper prevents wear and tear with easy entries and exits. Improved strap to your sleeping pad to keep your sleeping bag in place, allowing freedom of movement and boosting thermal efficiency. A refined shape and heat-mapped pushes that efficiency even more by strategically allocating down to priority areas, while our down-lined Toe-asis™ foot pocket gives you a place to warm cold feet.
- Recycled Shell & Liner: GRS-certified 100% recycled fabrics are eco-friendly while being lightweight, soft and durable.
- 800-Fill PFC-free and absorbs 90% less water and dries 3x faster than untreated down.
- : Certification that ensures the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- : Ultralight straps create a secure bag-to-sleeping pad connection that optimizes the comfort and thermal efficiency of your entire sleep system.
- Heat-Mapped : Delivers an elite warmth-to-weight ratio by allocating insulation to where you need it and reducing it where you don’t.
- YKK® Anti-Snag Zipper: Prevents accidental tears and eases entries and exits.
- : Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Additional Features: , heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
Compression and storage sack included.
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 5 oz||1 lbs 8 oz||1 lbs 11 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.60 kg||0.69 kg||0.77 kg|
|Width (Standard)||28.5 in||31 in||32.5 in|
|Length (Standard)||73 in||80 in||85 in|
|Height (Standard)||4 in||4 in||4 in|
|Fits (Standard)||66 in||72 in||78 in|
|Fits (Metric)||168 cm||183 cm||198 cm|
|Girth, Shoulder (Standard)||57 in||62 in||65 in|
|Girth, Shoulder (Metric)||145 cm||157 cm||165 cm|
|Girth, Hip (Standard)||56 in||57 in||58 in|
|Girth, Hip (Metric)||142 cm||145 cm||147 cm|
|Girth, Foot box (Standard)||44 in||46 in||51 in|
|Girth, Foot box (Metric)||112 cm||117 cm||130 cm|
|Packed dimension (Standard)||6 x 8.5 in||6 x 8.5 in||6 x 8.5 in|
|Packed dimension (Metric)||15 x 21 cm||15 x 21 cm||15 x 21 cm|
|EN Comfort (C)||5 C||5 C||5 C|
|EN Comfort (F)||41 F||41 F||41 F|
|EN Limit (C)||0 C||0 C||0 C|
|EN Limit (F)||32 F||32 F||32 F|
|EN Extreme (F)||5 F||5 F||5 F|
|EN Extreme (C)||-15 C||-15 C||-15 C|
|Fill material||800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS||800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS||800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS|
|Fill weight (Standard)||10.8 oz||11.9 oz||13.0 oz|
|Fill weight (Metric)||0.31 kg||0.34 kg||0.37 kg|
|Shell fabric||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop w/ DWR||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop w/ DWR||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop w/ DWR|
|Lining fabric||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop|