Thermarest Parsec™ 20F/-6C Sleeping Bag
Designed to deliver maximum comfort while meeting high standards for lightweight packability, the award-winning Parsec 20F/-6C sleeping bag is the go-to choice when you need one bag to take you from early spring through late fall. Filled with highly compressible 800-fillthat absorbs 90% less water and dries 3x faster than untreated down, the Parsec delivers superior performance in wet weather. Updated for 2022, the ultralight 20-denier GRS-certified recycled nylon shell saves weight, maintains durability and is eco-friendly, while the new no-snag YKK® zipper eases entries and exits and prevents accidental tears. Improved wrap around your sleeping pad to allow freedom of movement without shifting off the pad and losing warmth. The refined shape boosts efficiency even more, shaving up to 2 oz (57 g) off the previous version, while our down-lined Toe-asis™ foot pocket keeps your feet unquestionably warm. Whether this is your first bag or your next bag, the Parsec is ready to be your one and only.
- Recycled Shell & Liner: GRS-certified 100% recycled fabrics are eco-friendly while being lightweight, soft and durable.
- 800-Fill PFC-free and absorbs 90% less water and dries 3x faster than untreated down.
- : Certification that ensures the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- : Ultralight straps create a secure bag-to-sleeping pad connection that optimizes the comfort and thermal efficiency of your entire sleep system.
- Heat-Mapped : Delivers an elite warmth-to-weight ratio by allocating insulation to where you need it and reducing it where you don’t.
- YKK® Anti-Snag Zipper: Prevents accidental tears and eases entries and exits.
- : Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Additional Features: , heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
Compression and storage sack included.
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 9 oz||1 lbs 12 oz||1 lbs 15 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.72 kg||0.81 kg||0.89 kg|
|Width (Standard)||28.5 in||31 in||32.5 in|
|Length (Standard)||73 in||80 in||85 in|
|Height (Standard)||4.5 in||4.5 in||4.5 in|
|Fits (Standard)||66 in||72 in||78 in|
|Fits (Metric)||168 cm||183 cm||198 cm|
|Girth, Shoulder (Standard)||57 in||62 in||65 in|
|Girth, Shoulder (Metric)||145 cm||157 cm||165 cm|
|Girth, Hip (Standard)||56 in||57 in||58 in|
|Girth, Hip (Metric)||142 cm||145 cm||147 cm|
|Girth, Foot box (Standard)||44 in||46 in||51 in|
|Girth, Foot box (Metric)||112 cm||117 cm||130 cm|
|Packed dimension (Standard)||7 x 8.5 in||7 x 8.5 in||7 x 8.5 in|
|Packed dimension (Metric)||18 x 21 cm||18 x 21 cm||18 x 21 cm|
|EN Comfort (C)||0 C||0 C||0 C|
|EN Comfort (F)||32 F||32 F||32 F|
|EN Limit (C)||-6 C||-6 C||-6 C|
|EN Limit (F)||20 F||20 F||20 F|
|EN Extreme (F)||-9 F||-9 F||-9 F|
|EN Extreme (C)||-23 C||-23 C||-23 C|
|Fill material||800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS||800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS||800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS|
|Fill weight (Standard)||14.9 oz||1 lb||1 lbs 2 oz|
|Fill weight (Metric)||0.42 kg||0.47 kg||0.51 kg|
|Shell fabric||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop w/ DWR||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop w/ DWR||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop w/ DWR|
|Lining fabric||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop||100% Recycled Nylon RipStop|