Silva Explore 4RC Headlamp
Explore 4RC is a lightweight, fully waterproof headlamp and a perfect companion during outdoor activities on land as well as water. It has got 3 different coloured LED lights and runs on a USB rechargeable battery. Features 400 lumen, IPX7 water protection and 3 light modes.
Do you enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, mountaineering, kayaking and sailing? Explore 4RC has both a night vision preserving mode and map reading mode – as well as generous burn time, a battery indicator and multi attachment options. It’s lightweight, fully waterproof (IPX7) and runs on a 700mAh battery that you can recharge with USB. With an improved super low mode (10 lumen) you can get an even longer burn time for close range work or reading. Wherever your next adventure takes you and whatever activity you would like to do, Explore 4RC will be ready to explore it with you.
The Explore 4 series
The Explore series was created for adventures – on land as well as on water. They are 100% waterproof (IPX7) which means that they can be submerged in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes if you would be unlucky enough to drop it. They come with not only white light, but also red light to preserve night vision and orange light optimal for map reading. These headlamps are designed for mountaineering, kayaking, hiking or sailing and will be a great companion on all adventures.
Choose Explore 4RC if you prefer rechargeable batteries, or choose the Explore 4 if you want 3xAAA alkaline batteries that you can change during longer adventures.
- Integrated rechargeable battery – USB cable included.
• FULLY WATERPROOF
- Meets the IPX7 standard; can be submerged in water for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1 metre.
• NIGHT VISION AND MAP READING MODES
- In addition to white light, the headlamp has a red light mode that preserves your night vision and an orange mode that is optimal for map reading.
• SUPER-LOW MODE (10 LUMEN)
- Saves battery, perfect for close range work or reading.
• SILVA INTELLIGENT LIGHT®
- A unique combination of long reach spot light and a close flood light - giving you a clear view of both near and far obstacles