TRIPPER Canoe Pack
A rugged portage pack built to last and designed to perform over the roughest portage trails. A canoe pack able to work hard and perform up to the highest expectations. Standard features will be appreciated every time you travel to your favourite paddling destinations or adventures into new lands.
New features include 2 more handles and a zippered pocket in the lid!
- Extra comfy padded shoulder straps.
- Adjustable sternum strap.
- 7 handles – front, 2 on back & 2 on each side for easy handling.
- Removable 2 inch webbing hip belt.
- Top cuff under the lid for extra volume.
- New – Large zippered lid pocket opens easily even under tension.
- Daisy chains on lid to attach extra gear.
- Double fabric layers in the bottom for durability.
- Reinforcement on – handles, shoulder strap & hip belt.
- Optional Tump-Line available.
Volume: 70-105.6 Litres / 4275 – 6444 cubic inches
Main Body Volume: 70 Litres / 4275 cubic inches
Attic/Cuff Volume: 25.3 Litres / 1539 cubic inches
Lid Pocket Volume: 10.3 Litres / 630 cubic inches
Dimensions: centimeters / inches
W:Width / D:Depth / H:Height
Main Body: W: 48.3cm / 19in D: 22.9cm / 9in H: 63.5cm / 25in
Attic/Cuff: W: 48.3cm / 19in D: 22.9cm / 9in H: 22.9cm / 9in
Lid Pocket: W: 38.1cm / 15in D: 7.6cm / 3in H: 35.6cm / 14in
Material: 1000 Denier Nylon
Weight: 1.4 kg/ 3.1 lbs
Colours: Red / Black, Green / Black