Thermarest Questar™ 0F/-18C Sleeping Bag
When you need feature-packed comfort for frigid backcountry conditions, it’s time to pack the Questar 0F/-18C. We've loaded this bag with the comfort features that Therm-a-Rest bags are known for. Ourintegrate the bag with your sleeping pad while allowing our to keep fill where you need it most. The fit of the bag has been perfected in our onsite cold chamber to create our W.A.R.M. fit that allows room for multiple sleep positions without compromising thermal efficiency. Stuffed with water-resistant 650 fill certified by the , the four-season Questar is ready for your next backcountry adventure. The Questar is offered in three sizes, and designed to fit both men and women. Compression sack and storage sack included.
- 650 fill Absorbs 90% less water and dries 3 times faster without using dangerous PFCs.
- W.A.R.M. Fit: With Additional Room for Multiple positions (W.A.R.M.) fit means this bag allows for various natural sleep positions while maintaining thermal efficiency.
- Integrate the bag with a pad for optimal efficiency and comfort; removable for versatility.
- Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most.
- Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots.
- Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collar, full-length zipper draft tube, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
- Compression sack and storage sack included