NRS Women's Axiom GORE-TEX Pro Dry Suit
When conditions demand better-than-basic but your boating style craves the classics, the NRS Women's Axiom Dry Suit checks all the boxes. With a traditional front-entry design and minimal extras, GORE-TEX® Pro fabric construction takes this dry suit to the next level.
- Constructed with 3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro for best-in-class durable, waterproof-windproof-breathable performance.
- To reduce its environmental footprint, GORE-TEX Pro uses 100% recycled nylon face fabric, lower-impact DWR, and backer material that is dope dyed to reduce water usage, pollution and energy use.
- Tough latex neck and wrist gaskets protected with GlideSkin™ neoprene volcano-style overcuffs.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Tough, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists and neck, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper with protective flap.
- 13 cm wide neoprene waist overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel for a watertight seal.
- Cordura® panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Features one splashproof zippered chest pocket, drop-seat relief zipper and GORE-TEX Pro fabric socks.