NRS Quick Release SUP Leash
The NRS Quick-Release SUP leash works with rescue and recreational PFDs, allowing paddlers to safely stay connected to the board when necessary and quickly disengage from the leash and board during a bad swim.
- A stainless steel D-ring at the end of the leash lets you change the attachment hardware depending on your lifevest choice.
- When wearing a Zen or other rescue PFD, detach the shackle from the leash, hook the carabiner through the D-ring on the leash and the D-ring on the quick-release belt of your lifejacket.
- To use with Type III life jackets: With the shackle connecting the carabiner and leash, hook the carabiner to an accessible attachment point on your PFD, like a side adjustment strap. If necessary, pull the red ball to disengage the shackle from the carabiner, releasing you from your SUP. The leash will stay connected to the board.
- Secure the leash to an inflatable SUP with the hook-and-loop closure through a D-ring; includes lanyard to loop through leash plug on rigid SUPs.
- Two in-line swivels keep the leash from tangling.
- Coiled section keeps the leash out of your way when paddling but can be stretched to reach 2.7 m.