NRS Oso PFD
The NRS Oso PFD is a basic, medium profile life jacket for recreational kayakers and rafters with a ventilated, thin-back design for comfort with any type of seat. A flexible five-panel design effortlessly wraps your body and follows your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim. The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk. Features two large zippered pockets, reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab. Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 14.5 lbs of floatation for the XS/M and 16.75 lbs for the L/XL and XL/XXL.
- The Oso is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. (7.5 kg) of flotation.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
- Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- This life jacket is dual certified, carrying both a US Coast Guard Approval through Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and a Transport Canada Approval through Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
|Size||Chest||Design Flotation||Weight Range|
|XS/M||30"-42"||14.5 lbs||88-132 lbs.|
|L/XL||42"-52"||16.75 lbs||>90 lbs|
|XL/XXL||50"-56"||16.75 lbs||>90 lbs|
How to find the right PFD?
From fit to function, Zack explains the in's and out's of choosing the ideal personal flotation device.