NRS Odyssey PFD
Don't see you size in stock? Give us a call and we will get it right to your door! Back orders will ship in 1-2 business days, when in-stock at the warehouse.
NRS designed the Odyssey Personal Flotation Device with full mobility in mind for sea kayakers and touring. It's a type III PFD that uses NRS's Cool Flow System for advanced ventilation as well as mobility. There are six adjustable straps to customize the fit, and a zippered front entry secures the fit. Two of the four front pockets are dual-entry and sized for VHF radios, and 3M paneling along the upper back adds visibility in low light.
- The Odyssey is a medium profile touring PFD approved by UL Canada.
- Paddlers cut for maximum range of motion and the full back panel comfortably fits kayak seats.
- Two large zippered pockets provide multiple storage options and two, smaller dual-entry pockets are designed to fit VHF radios.
- Three lash tabs and numerous d-rings offer endless opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories.
- 3M® reflective patches on the upper back add visibility in low-light conditions and double as attachment loops.
- The seven-panel design moves with your body and our Cool Flow System (CFS) maximizes ventilation keeping you cool and comfortable for long days on the water.
How to find the right PFD?
From fit to function, Zack explains the in's and out's of choosing the ideal personal flotation device.