NRS Men's Navigator Paddling Suit
FINAL SALE! LAST ONE AVAIALBLE SIZE MENS SMALL
The NRS Navigator Paddling Suit is designed with all of the features for quick, on-the-water adaptability for the days when sunny skies and glassy seas turn to wind, rain and choppy tides. Made with our highest quality waterproof-breathable fabric, you can trust the Navigator to keep you dry and warm, no matter the conditions.
- Premium 4-Layer Eclipse™ fabric for superior dryness, breathability and toughness.
- Back-entry YKK® Aquaseal® zipper, eliminates pressure points on the front, improves flexibility and reduces stress on the zipper.
- The punch-through neoprene GlideSkin™ neck seal is a less restrictive alternative to latex yet still keeps most water out.
- Latex wrist gaskets keep your sleeves completely dry while paddling and rolling. And stretchy polyurethane overcuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures protect the gaskets.
- Eclipse fabric socks give you waterproof-breathable comfort and slide easily into wetsocks.
- Stowable hood with three draw-cord adjustments for a custom fit.
- The perforated face shield with a soft fleece interior blocks wind and spray without restricting airflow.
- Offset zipper design keeps the face shield out of your way, whether closed for maximum protection or open for added ventilation.
- Inner skirt with a dual-adjust neoprene waist mate with your sprayskirt to keep you and your cockpit dry.
- Heavy-duty YKK® Aquaseal® front relief zipper.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility.
- High-wear areas reinforced with an additional layer of Eclipse fabric.
- Features two PFD-friendly, splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets for small essentials and a larger dual-entry splashproof kangaroo pocket.
- Reflective tape on the arms for increased visibility.