NRS Men's Rev GORE-TEX Pro Dry Top
Rev up the shoulder season in the NRS Men's Rev Dry Top. We combined our Paddler's Cut™ with GORE-TEX® Pro fabric construction to deliver superior waterproof, breathable protection.
- Constructed with 3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro for best-in-class durable, waterproof-windproof-breathable performance.
- To reduce its environmental footprint, GORE-TEX Pro uses 100% recycled nylon face fabric, lower-impact DWR, and backer material that is dope dyed to reduce water usage, pollution and energy use.
- Paddler's Cut™ for enhanced athletic performance with room to layer underneath.
- GlideSkin™ neoprene overcuffs protect the latex neck and wrist gaskets.
- Tough, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists and neck, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Inner skirt with dual-adjust neoprene waist mates with a sprayskirt.
- Features one PFD-friendly splashproof, zippered chest pocket.