NRS Men's Nomad GORE-TEX Pro Dry Suit
When you wander cold waters from a raft, stand-up paddleboard or sit-on-top, traditional dry suits are bulky. The NRS Men's Nomad Dry Suit delivers the same superior waterproof, breathable protection as the classics without the bulk of an unnecessary kayak overskirt.
- Constructed with 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Pro for best-in-class durable, waterproof-windproof-breathable performance.
- To reduce its environmental footprint, GORE-TEX Pro uses 100% recycled nylon face fabric, lower-impact DWR, and backer material that is dope dyed to reduce water usage, pollution and energy use.
- Comfort-Neck drywear features a supple, secure, and contoured volcano-style neoprene neck gasket that dramatically increases your wearing comfort over a traditional latex gasket, while keeping 99% of water out so you can remain focused on the experience.
- Volcano-style GlideSkin™ neoprene overcuffs protect latex wrist gaskets.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Tough, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper and relief zipper.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Cordura® panel at the interior ankle offers additional abrasion resistance.
- Features one splashproof zippered chest pocket, buckle-closure waist belt and GORE-TEX PRO fabric socks.