NRS Kuda Inflatable Fishing Kayak
The NRS Kuda Inflatable Sit-On-Top Kayaks make fishing remote waters easy. The Kuda 106 is the lightest, most maneuverable iSOT in the NRS Fishing line.
- Combines a high-pressure 15 cm drop-stitch deck with 23 cm side tubes to create a super stable platform to sit, stand or move around as you cast.
- Out-of-the-box rigging includes daisy chain attachment points along the bow and stern plus bungee rigging in the stern.
- EVA foam deck pad protects the PVC from hooks and snags while providing superior grip when wet.
- A fish measuring board is integrated into deck pad to conveniently measure a fish up to 61 cm.
- Comfortable aluminum-frame suspended-mesh seat elevates anglers for optimal visibility and easier standing.
- If primarily sitting, the drop-stitch floor only needs to be inflated to 8 PSI for optimal performance.
- If using the Kuda as a SUP or you plan to stand the majority of the time, inflating to a higher PSI will enhance stability and tracking. The drop-stitch deck can inflate up to 20 PSI; always inflate the floor first then the side tubes.
- Five YakAttack accessory mounts are positioned throughout the board to customize your set-up.
- Skeg plate accommodates interchangeable fins.
- Includes (1) All-Water Fin, fishing seat, adjustable foot pegs, carry bag, pump and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty
|Dimensions:||106 - 10'8"L x 38" W
|Weight:||106 - 27 lbs
|Load Capacity:||106 - 275 lbs
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||30/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||106 - 10
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||20"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail|