North Water 50' Dynamic Tow Line
This Tow Line meets the critical needs of sea kayak towing rescue: deployment, towing, release, re-packing and immediate re-deployment. Ready for the water, this waist worn sea kayaking tow adds security and flexibility so a smart and practiced rescuer can ensure success. Designed to easily evolve with a paddler's skill set.
- Retrieves quickly without bucketing water after jettison for quick storage or re-deployment.
- Can be deployed without opening the rope storage
- Adjustable and removable shock absorber
- Waist belt and cam release buckle with high visibility pull bead
- Suitable for serial and multiple tows
- Soft Closed cell foam Carabiner floatation
- Floating Polypropylene 1/4” x 50' length
- Comfortable to wear
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications as a Buoyant Heaving Line
- Wide gate, stainless steel keyhole eye carabiner with parking anchor.
- Secure Velcro closure
- Drainage panel
- Reflective Trim