Habiscape™ 6-Person Family & Group Camping Tent
No matter the adventure, the right shelter makes all the difference. With all the space, comfort and features you need, the Habiscape 6 feels like you packed up your house and brought it with you. Ideal for adventurous families or large basecamping groups, this three-season tent is ready to make camping everyone’s favorite pastime.
The Inside: Designed to make tent life comfortable and organized, the Habiscape offers plenty of space, standing height and pockets for everyone, including high pockets that keep items away from little hands. Light up the interior with ceiling loops, perfect for lanterns or string lights. And a balance of mesh and solid fabric provides both privacy and airflow.
The Outside: You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to set up this large tent, even by yourself (we know little campers aren’t always the most helpful). Get large mattresses or cots inside easily through the two large doors. And the large front rainfly door can be set up three different ways depending on how you want to use the vestibule space.
The Bottom Line: For larger families or groups, the Habiscape 6 provides exceptional comfort, organization and headroom for adventures large and small, from weekend getaways to extended basecamps and road trips.
- Quick Setup: The symmetrical design makes pole placement and setup intuitive and easy
- Super Livable: Room for the whole family with 83 square feet of floor space and 77 inches of headroom, enough that even taller adults have room to stand
- Easy Access: Two doors make choosing a setup spot easier and streamlines in-and-out for the whole group, while wide door openings make getting large mattresses inside a breeze
- Pass-Thru Pocket: A unique bugproof pocket that’s accessible from both inside and outside the tent is perfect for essentials and items you need quickly, like car keys, sunscreen and headlamps
- Organization: 10 pockets, placed high and low so the whole family can reach (or not reach), keep all the things organized and out of the way; the tent storage bag also converts into an additional hanging pocket
- Overhead Options: Ceiling loops let you customize your camp space with accessories like lanterns, string lights and laundry lines
- Versatile Rainfly: Large front rainfly door can be rolled completely out of the way, to the side for partial coverage, or turned into a shade cover with the 8-foot MSR Accessory Poles (sold separately)
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions
Compatible with the Universal 6 Person Footprint, sold separately