MSR Access 3P Ultralight Four-Season
The Access 3 tent lets you spend comfortable days in the winter backcountry without hauling around the weight of a large mountaineering tent. Warm, light and strong, this four-season tent provides the protection that skiers, splitboaders and snowshoers need for camping in less severe conditions, such as those near tree-line. The robust frame withstands overnight snow loading, and is quick to set up in the cold. Whether your party is base camping to access powder lines or completing a multiday traverse, the Access 3 tent is warm enough for cold winter nights, yet light enough to keep you nimble while on the move.
- Ultralight Warmth:Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in all that hard-earned warmth on cold nights, while the light design keeps you nimble while skiing, riding or hiking.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles:Cutting-edge composite materials resist breaking in challenging winter conditions.
- Robust Frame:Central-support frame optimizes interior space and resists snow loading.
- Quick Setup:Unified hubbed poles make tent quick to pitch in cold environments.
- Additional Features:Rainfly vents reduce condensation; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating for long-term durability; two doors; two internal pockets; multiple guy points.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, easy-load, wide-mouth stuff sack, setup instructions.
Easton® and Syclone™ trademarks are owned by Easton® Technical Products