Malone MicroSport Base Trailer
Transporting two large recreational or fishing kayaks require a trailer with a larger payload and kayak carriers that can handle the weight.
The MicroSport™ Base trailer (MPG460G) is the perfect combination of affordability, quality and design reliability. Each kit includes: reinforced steel tongue, DOT approved LED submersible lighting, pre-wired electrical system, pre-fitted chassis components, 78"steel load bars and 12" galvanized slotted wheels. Assembles in approximately three to four hours with standard tools. Five Year Warranty. Made in the USA.
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Reinforced steel tongue can transport boats up to 20' in length
- 78’’ steel, 1 ¼’’ square load bars featuring d-ring tie-downs
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel construction for years of service
- Plug & Play Submersible LED Light Kit
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Load Capacity: 800 lb / 20' canoe or kayak
- Dimensions: 13' 3" (length)
- Width (Without crossbars): 55"
- Frame Width Assembled (Width within Fenders): 40"
- Weight (Without accessories): 197 lb
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" Class II receiver
- Required Ball Size for Vehicle Attachment: 2"
- Mounting Height for Ball from Ground: 18"
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 35 to 40 PSI
- Tongue Weight (Unloaded): 25 lb
- Cross Bar Spread (Adjustable): 44" - 63"
- Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 30"
What’s In The Box:
- (2) 12" High Speed Wheels
- (1) Reinforced Steel Tongue
- DOT Approved LED Lighting
- Pre-Tested Electrical System
- Pre-Fitted Chassis Components
- (1) Instruction Manual & Registration Documentation
- Assembly Required - Multi-Boxed Item - Includes 4 Cartons