Jackson Kayak Karma Traverse 10
Back for a limited time only, the Karma Traverse mates a stretched, slightly wider version of the highly acclaimed Karma with unique features to make for one of the most versatile crossover kayaks ever. While the Traverse will handle whitewater with ease, its longer waterline and retractable skeg make for less effort when knocking out miles of flatwater. YakAttack gear track allows for attachment of all sorts of accessories like camera mounts, smartphone holders, fishing rod holders, cup holders and more. Full JK whitewater outfitting including the Unishock footrest system and an optional implosion- proof "expedition" rear hatch cover make the Traverse truly expedition-ready. One boat for many waters and many uses... the Traverse.
- Semi-planing hull
- Retractable skeg and storage hatch for day trips on the lake or other flatwater
- Great ergonomics for all-day comfort
- Jackson Kayak’s Bees Knees Thigh Hook System (Patented) for increased contact and control in the thigh brace area.
- Jackson Kayak’s Uni-Shock Bulkhead System (Patented) – the highest shock absorbing system on the market.
- Jackson Kayak’s Sure-Lock Backband System (Patented) – the lightest, most user-friendly system that can be adjusted anywhere
- Jackson Kayak’s Warranty Program. LEARN MORE
- Available in two sizes
Paddlers who want to enjoy days on both flatwater and whitewater. The Traverse is another boat based around our popular Karma series of kayaks, which makes it VERY whitewater-capable. At 9' and 10' long with a skeg, it'll be much faster than most whitewater-specific boats for days on the lake or flat rivers. The Traverse has enough storage for any day trip and has been successfully used all over the world: from lakes to the Grand Canyon.