Malone J-Pro 2 J-Cradle
The J-Pro2 is our upgraded J-Cradle carrier with enhanced foam padding and acrylic sleeves to better protect the kayak. Fits most sit-inside and sit-on-top kayaks. This mid-priced carrier features a silver finish with multiple layers of corrosion resistant coating, universal fit hardware and a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Note: The base of the carrier has a rectangular "cutout" that has been included for square cross bar fit. This "cutout" does not effect the fit or function of the carriers when installed to round or oval shaped cross bars.
Note: All Malone carriers come with two lengths of installation hardware (hex bolts). Cross bars can vary in thickness and having two lengths to choose from allows the consumer to select the best fit for their application. We recommend that the unused set of hardware be retained for future use with a different vehicle or cross bars.
- Jawz universal mounting hardware for most rack styles
- 60mm and 70mm mounting bolts (Note: Longer bolts available in Accessories / Hardware & Mounting Kits)
- Full length acrylic covered rear foam pads (replaceable)
- 11' load straps and safety tie-downs
- Silver coated corrosion resistant protective finish
- Molded base plates and stainless steel rivets
- Assembled in the USA
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Fits aluminum T-style car and truck racks (hardware sold separately)
- 16" x 6" x 16.5" high
- Weight: 11.5 lb
- Length: 16"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 16.5"
- Load capacity: 75 lb