Gear Aid Zipper Stick
Unstick zippers quickly with GEAR AID Zipper Lubricants. More than just a lubricant, the non-toxic formula protects nylon, plastic, and metal zippers against salt, chlorine, rust, and corrosion – helping hardworking zippers last longer. With two options available, stuck zippers on all types of outdoor gear can be unzipped with a simple application. Use the hard wax formula to lubricate zipper housings and heavy-duty zippers on tents, wetsuits, luggage, soft coolers, convertible soft tops, and watersports equipment. This multipurpose lubricant comes as two sticks (0.16 oz each), so you can pack one for each gear bag. Previously known as Zip Tech and designed for watertight zippers, the soft wax single stick (0.5 oz) is the ideal choice for zippers on wetsuits, drysuits, and dive gear. Never wonder how to fix a stuck zipper again. With a trusty Zipper Lubricant on hand, the adventure never stops.
- Powerful – Lubricates zipper teeth and watertight housings for smooth zipping and to prolong zipper life on outdoor gear
- Protects – Keeps nylon, metal and plastic zippers protected against salt, chlorine, rust and corrosion without toxic chemicals or silicone
- Field-Tested – High-performing zipper wax formula that does not flake off and ideal for zippers that go are in all water temperatures
- Multipurpose – Use the 0.16 oz hard wax (two pack) to maintain zippers on tents, Yeti® soft coolers, Jeep® soft tops, drybags, luggage, jackets, and watersports gear
- Reduces Wear – Choose the 0.5 oz soft wax for worry-free application every time on waterproof zippers on wetsuits, drysuits, and B.C.D. equipment