Malone FoldAway-5™ Multi-Rack Folding 1 or 2 Kayak Carrier
The MPG125 FoldAway-5™ can carry a single recreational or touring kayak on it's side, vertically stack two kayaks, carry a canoe or large sit-on-top kayak, and transport any size SUP. Featuring a pair of quick-release fold-down frames with removable 2-boat modules for transporting wide loads. Each set of carriers are built with corrosion resistant coated steel, thick over-sized padding and heavy duty molded parts.
The universal mounting system fits a large cross section of aftermarket load bars (round, square and oval) as well as most factory systems. Also includes two lengths of mounting bolts to achieve the best rack installation. Comes with cam style load straps, bow & stern safety tie-downs and SUP foam pads. Product workmanship and material performance is guaranteed with our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Quick release fold-down frames for low clearance
- Universal mounting adapters fit most load bar designs
- MultiRack extension modules to carry SUPs & canoes
- SUP insert pads to cushion and provide hull protection during transport
- Two lengths of mounting bolts for improved bar fit
- Includes 11' load straps and tie-downs for two boats
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight: 14.5 lb
- Dimensions (folded): 19.5" x 8.5" x 3.5"
- Dimensions (deployed): 19.5" x 8.5" x 14"
- Load Capacity: 2 boats - 75 lb maximum weight limit per boat
- Compatible with most load bars up to 1.5" tall x 3.5" wide (use 75mm bolts provided)
- Always refer to Malone’s Fit Guide for proper, correct and approved vehicle fit.
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Malone carriers come with two lengths of mounting bolts in order to achieve the best cross bar fit. Retain unused bolts for future use with different cross bars.
- The carrier base has a rectangular "cutout" for square cross bar fit. The "cutout" will not affect the fit or function when installed to round or oval cross bars.
- Optional longer length mounting bolts sold separately
What’s In The Box:
- (2) Fold-Down Carriers
- (2) MultiRack Extension Modules
- (16) M6 x 1mm zinc coated 60mm Mounting Bolts
- (16) M6 x 1mm zinc coated 75mm Mounting Bolts
- (16) M6 T-Knobs
- (8) Universal Mounting Brackets
- (2) SUP Foam Blocks
- (4) 11' Cam Buckle Load Straps
- (4) Bow and Stern Safety Lines w/ S-Hooks
- (1) Instruction Manual