Esker - Huron Winter Tent Stove
Esker Huron Winter Tent Stove
The Esker Huron winter camping portable wood stove is designed for use with Esker's Arctic Fox 10x10, Classic 10x10, Classic 2 10x10, or similarly sized winter hot tents, and features a nesting galvanized pipe stack, cold-rolled 22 gauge steel construction, and like all Esker stoves, Esker's snow float legs - which, through the use of poles or branches, adds stability and peace of mind when using the stove over snow or ice.
The Huron's 35.5L burn chamber allows for stacking of wood in the stove box, and the tapered pipe stack (5" to 4") stows neatly in the stove box when transporting.
Available in 2 variants, the Esker Huron Stove features a straight pipe stack (for use with the Esker Arctic Fox 10x10, or Classic 10x10 tents), while the Esker Huron 2 Stove provides an elbow for use with stove pipe rings that exit out of the tent sidewall (such as the Esker Classic 2 10x10 tent).
- Overall Packed Dimensions: 30.5 x 30.5 x 46cm (12” x 12” x 18”)
- Stove Portion In Use (excluding pipes): 51cm (H) x 30.5cm (W) x 46cm (L) (20” x 12” x 18”)
- Pipe Stack Height: 265cm (104”)
- Total Height (approx): 3.2m (124”)
- Burn Chamber Volume: 35.5L
- Burn Chamber Dimensions: 29cm x 27cm x 44cm (11½” x 10½” x 17 ¼”)
- 27 cm (5”) stove pipe hole tapers to 10cm (4")
- Packed Weight: 9.8 kg
- Made with 22 gauge cold rolled steel
- Made by Kni-Co in the USA