Level Six Eleven Two XL Cruising SUP
The Eleven Two XL Cruising SUP is a big, stable SUP that offers a solid platform for fitness paddling. Despite being shorter than the Eleven Six Cruising SUP, it suits larger paddlers who are looking for a board with extra volume or people who want to bring their dog or a friend out for a ride.
It rides nicely on flat-water, so it's a great choice for beginner paddlers or those new to SUP yoga. Unlike SUP's originally designed for ocean waves, Level Six makes lake-specific boards with great stability and excellent overall performance for beginner to advanced paddlers.
- Multilayer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass, epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5 layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Deck bungee to hold your essentials
- Comes with a toolless cruising fin.
- Length: 11 feet 2 inches
- Width: 33 inches
- Thickness: 5 inches
- Volume: 252 litres
- Rider Weight: Up to 250 lbs
- Board Weight: 35 lbs