Clearwater Mesh Back PFD
The Clearwater PFD from NRS is a mesh-backed, recreational-oriented vest that concentrates flotation in the front and behind the paddler’s shoulders. The lower mesh portion on the back of the jacket reduces interference when seated in a boat with a high back rest providing more comfort and a more natural sitting position.
The Clearwater PFD features 3M’s SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea) reflective tape on the front and back for high visibility in low-light situations. There are eight adjustment points to offer an easily customized fit depending on size and whether or not you need to add or reduce clothing layers. The Clearwater also includes two large pockets on the front of the jacket giving you plenty of room for storage – the left pocket includes a built-in lanyard for keys, a whistle, or other small items.
- The NRS Clearwater is a medium-profile life jacket.
- The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- Two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and 3M reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- This jacket is approved by UL Canada.
The NRS Clearwater PFD anchors our line of mesh-back lifejackets. Designed with a paddler's cut for optimal range of motion. The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats while the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation. This foundational PFD is constructed using 400 denier nylon fabric to ensure durability through seasons of wear and tear. Layered foam design combines soft and pliable plush fit foam with thin sheets of a lightweight foam for unmatched flexibility and enhanced comfort. Six adjustment points offer a customizable fit and front-entry zipper makes it easy to slip the jacket on and off. Features two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
How to find the right PFD?
From fit to function, Zack explains the in's and out's of choosing the ideal personal flotation device.