NRS CVest Mesh Back PFD
The cVest PFD from NRS was designed with expedition paddlers in mind with loads of features and pockets. However, with a mesh back and having flotation concentrated in the front and behind the shoulders, the cVest is also a great option for recreational paddlers with high-backed seating systems in their boats.
The cVest PFD includes a whopping six pockets for handy storage including one that’s ideal for a radio. Complete with lashing tab and lanyard loops on the front and a beacon loop on the back, paddlers can outfit this vest in a multitude of ways for a completely customizable PFD.
The eight adjustment points ensure a proper, secure fit, while the 3M SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea) reflective tape provides high visibility in low-light conditions.
- The NRS cVest is a medium profile life jacket.
- Designed specifically for touring, the high-back flotation accommodates most sea kayaking seats and the mesh lower back adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Two lash tabs and numerous d-rings offer endless opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories.
- Two large zippered pockets and two small, dual-entry clamshell pockets provide multiple storage options.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric resists tears and abrasion.
- 3M reflective accents throughout the jacket for added visibility in low-light conditions.
- This jacket is approved by UL Canada.
Outfitted to meet the needs of sea kayakers, the NRS cVest PFD combines safety with convenience and comfort. Paddlers-cut design allows for optimal range of motion. By concentrating the back flotation high, the cVest accommodates most high-back kayaking seats while the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation. The 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear. A combination of soft and pliable plush fit foam and thin sheets of a lightweight foam delivers unmatched flexibility and enhanced comfort. Six adjustment points offer a customizable fit and front-entry zipper makes it easy to slip the jacket on and off. With two large zippered pockets, two small, dual-entry clamshell pockets, two lash tabs and numerous d-rings, the cVest offers endless storage and opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories.
How to find the right PFD?
From fit to function, Zack explains the in's and out's of choosing the ideal personal flotation device.