Bravo High Pressure Pump
The Bravo BTP 12 High-Pressure Pump is the perfect solution for quickly inflating your stand up paddleboard. Hook it up to a 12-volt battery and it puts out up to 15 psi (1.034 bar) air pressure.
- Inflate quickly with this powerful 12 volt pump.
- It's easy to know exactly what pressure you have with the built-in 0-15 psi gauge.
- 2.7 meter long battery cables and 1.8 meter air hose gives you good reach.
- Eight valve adapters, including one specifically for Leafield C7 and D7 valves, links up to most common valves.
- Pump, cables and hose fit in a handy zipper carry case, with shoulder strap.
Never operate Bravo with vehicle motor running - it will damage the pump due to a higher voltage output.
|Action:||Inflate and deflate|
|Max. Inflation:||15 psi (1.034 bar)|
|Dimensions:||28 x 10 x 16 cm|
|Warranty:||2 year workmanship and materials|