Backpacker's Pantry - Hatch Green Chili Mac & Cheese
A southwestern spin on a crowd favorite, this freeze-dried outdoor meal is bursting with our custom Belgian elbow pasta, spicy pepper jack cheeses, and zesty hatch green chile. A staff favorite, it’s also kid-friendly, too.
- Elbow pasta, pepper jack cheese and Hatch green chile
- 10-year shelf life
- 450 calories per pouch
- 22g of protein per serving
- 1 serving per pouch
Freeze-Dried Pasta Elbows (Ground Durum Wheat Semolina, Water, Egg Albumen, Salt), Freeze-Dried Cheddar Cheese (RBGH Free Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Potato Starch (as anti-caking)), Freeze-Dried Parmesean Cheese (Parmesean Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Disodium Phospate, Salt), Whole Milk Solids, Freeze-Dried Romano cheese from cow's milk (cultured pasteurized part-skim milk, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate, salt), Butter Sauce Flavor (Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Whey Solids, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Dehydrated Butter, Butter Flavor, Sugar, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid), Smoked Green Hatch Chili Pepper Powder, Smoked Green Hatch Chili Pepper Flake, Dehydrated Onion, Sea Salt, Jalapeno Pepper Powder, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Nutmeg.
Egg, Milk, Wheat
PREPERATIONS AND STORAGE
- Remove and discard oxygen absorber. Add 1 cup (240mL) boiling water. Stir well, seal pouch, wait 8 minutes. Stir again, reseal, wait 7 more minutes. Enjoy!
- Rehydration time doubles every 5,000 feet of elevation gain. Our directions are set for 5,000 feet.
- Best By Date on packaging is 10 years from manufacturing date.