Shipping & Returns
* ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY APPLY FOR RURAL/REMOTE AREAS (MARITIMES, NWT AND YUKON ALL HAVE EXTRA SHIPPING FEES).*
* ADDITIONAL CHARGES OR RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY FOR SHIPPING OVERSIZED ITEMS. SEE DETAILS BELOW*
RETURNS, WARRANTIES, AND EXCHANGES
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Frontenac Outfitters happily accepts online items for return or exchange if it meets the following criteria:
- The return is initiated less than 30 days after purchase, and the item arrives at Frontenac Outfitters less than 45 days after purchase.
- The item is in its original sellable condition with all tags attached and packaging.
- A receipt can accompany the item being returned.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs, and no refund is available on shipping (this will be deducted from the return amount when processed)
TO COMPLETE AN EXCHANGE OR RETURN, PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Call or email us to receive authorization for the return, and we will provide you with a number (An 'RA#') and a shipping label.
- Print the return label and package the item in the same (or smaller) packaging as it was sent.
- Once we have received the package, our staff will check the condition, and if it is satisfactory, you will have the purchase price refunded to the card you used for the purchase. Any shipping costs incurred will not be refunded.
- If the product is not in its original condition, we will charge a restocking fee of up to 50%; this depends on what we deem is the item's resale value. Used items can only be returned if it is a warranty issue; see below for more details.
We try to test all the gear and brands we sell, and we back all the stuff we sell. Sometimes, however, there are manufacturing issues that slip through the cracks. So if you purchase a product from Frontenac Outfitters and it fails to perform, please get in touch with us, and we will work through the process with you.
Manufacturers' warranty terms and periods vary, so our experienced staff will review that process for you and develop a solution.
With warranties, all shipping is the customer's responsibility (except in some cases where the manufacturer takes on that cost), please call us at (613) 376-6220, and we will assist you through the process.
SHIPPING RATES & POLICIES
STANDARD ACCESSORY SHIPPING RATES
STANDARD SHIPPING (CANPAR/LOOMIS/CANADA POST)
Estimated delivery time: 4 - 10 Business Days*
$15.00 +HST flat rate for purchases under $125 total.
$30.00 +HST for oversized items (example: paddles, roof racks, etc.)
Free shipping for purchases over $125 total.**
$25 for Express Shipping (Only availabile on standard shipping, not available for oversized items)
* Delivery times are an estimate and can vary by location; delivery times do not apply to oversized items requiring additional packaging for shipping.
** SOME EXCEPTIONS APPLY. SOME PRODUCTS DEEMED OVERSIZED OR UNSUITABLE FOR SHIPPING DO NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING. ADDITIONAL SHIPPING RATES MAY APPLY FOR RURAL/REMOTE AREAS (MARITIMES, NWT AND YUKON ALL HAVE EXTRA SHIPPING FEES). YOU MAY BE OFFERED FREE SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT, BUT SHIPPING CHARGES MAY STILL APPLY. IF RESTRICTIONS OR ADDITIONAL CHARGES APPLY, A FRONTENAC OUTFITTERS STAFF MEMBER WILL CONTACT YOU TO NOTIFY YOU AND DISCUSS POTENTIAL SOLUTIONS. SOME EXAMPLES OF OVERSIZED ITEMS ARE CANOES, KAYAKS, SUPS, PADDLES, TRAILERS, ROOF RACKS, OR CARGO BOXES.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE SHIPPING CHARGES ASSOCIATED WITH OVERSIZED ITEMS OR DELIVERIES TO RURAL LOCATIONS, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL OR EMAIL US. YOU CAN CONTACT US HERE.
We endeavour to stock all items we offer, though, for various reasons, this may not always be the case. If you make an order and the product happens to be out of stock, a Frontenac Outfitters staff member will notify you and try to provide details on the next expected availability.
At times we may ship products directly from the manufacturer to ensure the delivery process is as quick as possible.
Any items shipping directly from our warehouses, or are back-ordered, will be sent to you within ten business days. If this is not possible, a Frontenac Outfitters staff member will contact you to inform you of time frames or potential solutions.
NOTE: Some items may ship separately depending on availability.
- All Boats & Boards are shipped LTL and will be sent to YOUR NEAREST TERMINAL for pickup.
- Paddles and other oversized items will be sent via Canada Post or Courier and delivered to your home.
*Currently, due to quickly changing LTL costs, we are unable to provide you with a flat rate on kayaks or SUPs. If you wish to have one of these items shipped, please contact us, and we will be happy to discuss this with you. We hope to have these charges updated soon.