Camping at Frontenac Outfitters
A ‘FREE Night’s Stay’ is available to customers who wish to make their boat buying a truly memorable experience. Your free nights stay is offered within 24- hours of your boat purchase. Test paddle to your hearts delight and choose from our incredible selection of watercraft.
Campsites at a $35 nightly fee are also offered to Frontenac Outfitters Course and Clinic Instruction participants.
Prices are subject to change without notice
Our secluded wooded and waterfront campsites mirror what is provided at nearby Frontenac Provincial Park. Sites are accessible by automobile. All sites have waterfront access to great swimming, a swim raft as well as fishing and wildlife viewing opportunities. Each site has a picnic table, fire pit, level sand campsite pad and nearby outhouse facilities.
$35.00 per night (4 adults per site) + 13% HST = $39.55/night
CAMPSITE RENTAL TERMS:
- Payment: Cash, Debit, Visa or M/C DUE upon check-in
- Check-in time: 1 pm to 5 pm (late arrivals must have self-serve instructions arranged in advance)
- Check-out time: Noon
- Damage Deposit: Open-end Visa or M/C damage deposit at time of rental
- Deposit Return: When your campsite is left in a clean & satisfactory manner
- Garbage: Campers are responsible for taking out their trash & leaving their site clean
Reservations: Recommended in advance (Fri. through Mon. & long weekends).
Your Visa or M/C credit card number & expiry date is required to secure your campsite booking
72-hours cancellation notice is required or a 1-day rental fee is applied
Note: Reservations are NOT accepted by e-mail.
Check out Camping FAQ’s for more details on Frontenac Outfitters.