Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Details Coming Soon!
- Level Six Cruising SUP
- SUP Paddle
- Board Leash
- Throw Bag
SUGGESTED STUFF TO BRING:
- Wide brimmed sun hat
- Sunglasses and glasses floats
- Sunscreen and lip balm (waterproof)
- Proper water clothing, bathing suit, swim shorts, quick dry top, etc... (whatever you feel most comfortable wearing)
- Water shoes (not required)
- Lots of water and full lunch
- A complete change of clothes and towel
Note: Our lake warms very quickly so wetsuits and dry suits are not normally required. If you prefer to wear one, you're encouraged to bring your own with you, or Farmer John wetsuits are available for rent.
Courses are non-refundable; however, a credit is kept on file in the instance of a cancellation. This credit can be used towards a future course or purchase.
Frontenac Outfitters reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses due to extreme weather or lack of participation.
Should you have any questions about our paddleboard lessons, please do not hesitate to call 613.376.6220 or email us at [email protected]
Add your review
Review Paddleboard Yoga