Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Womens Paddle Wetshoe
The NRS Women's Paddle Wetshoe protects against cool water and rugged put-ins. Featuring a thick neoprene construction, plush interior lining and a high-top, low-profile design, it's a versatile bootie perfect for bare or dry-socked feet.
- Built using a women-specific design featuring a naturally shaped toe box for all-day comfort.
- Construction combines a 3 mm thick neoprene upper with titanium adhesive throughout for increased warmth.
- A sustainable alternative to traditional neoprene, petroleum-free Terraprene neoprene is made from limestone and recycled tires.
- Cush graphene-infused interior provides thermal-conductive properties for more warmth while also reducing water retention.
- A 3 mm thick high-traction sole, paired with a 5 mm neoprene insole and 2 mm plastic shim provides maximum protection.
- The gusset-backed YKK® entry zipper opens wide, letting you easily slip the Paddle Shoe on and off, whether barefoot or over socks.
- Also features a webbing pull tab to aid in donning.
- A hook-and-loop webbing strap across the top of the foot adjusts for a customized fit.
- Reinforced at the toe and heel for long-lasting durability.
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review NRS - Women's Paddle Wetshoe