Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
NRS Women's Navigator Comfort-Neck GORE-TEX Pro Dry Suit
Designed to quickly adapt to the unpredictable conditions of open-water paddling, the NRS Women's Navigator Dry Suit delivers superior waterproof, breathable protection. In the Navigator, you can go with the tides and not let rain or squalls send you back to shore.
- Constructed with 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Pro for best-in-class durable, waterproof-windproof-breathable performance.
- To reduce its environmental footprint, GORE-TEX Pro uses 100% recycled nylon face fabric, lower-impact DWR, and backer material that is dope dyed to reduce water usage, pollution and energy use.
- Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper with protective flap.
- Comfort-Neck drywear features a supple, secure, and contoured volcano-style neoprene neck gasket that dramatically increases your wearing comfort over a traditional latex gasket, while keeping 99% of water out so you can remain focused on the experience.
- Articulated storm hood with three bungee adjustments for a custom fit. Easily roll, stow and secure the hood with a fabric loop and hook when it's not needed.
- Perforated face shield features a soft fleece interior and an offset zipper design for enhanced comfort.
- Zip the face shield up to block wind and spray, or unzip for added ventilation when conditions are fair.
- 5" wide neoprene waist overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel for a watertight seal.
- GlideSkin™ neoprene, volcano-style overcuffs protect latex wrist gaskets.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Tough, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- Cordura® panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Features two PFD-friendly zippered shoulder pockets, drop-seat relief zipper and GORE-TEX Pro fabric socks.
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Ontario’s Kayak Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review NRS - Women's Navigator GORE-TEX Dry Suit