Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Neck Closure||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff|
|Wrist Closure||Latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs|
|Waist System||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Pockets||1 - Front|
|Socks||Waterproof breathable fabric|
|Relief Zipper||Yes - dropseat|
|Features||Extra layer of Eclipse material reinforces seat and knees | Heavy-duty YKK® Aquaseal® zippers|
NRS Women's Crux Drysuit
From Class II wave trains to Class V gnar, kayakers trust the time-tested dependability of the NRS Women's Crux Drysuit. The Crux features the traditional cross-chest entry design and our highest quality waterproof-breathable technical fabric.
- Premium 4-Layer Eclipse™ fabric for superior dryness, breathability and toughness.
- YKK® Aquaseal® waterproof front entry zipper with a hook-and-loop sealed flap for extra protection.
- 13 cm wide neoprene band overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Double seam taping in the toe and heel adds extra durability to the Eclipse fabric socks.
- Features a heavy-duty YKK® Aquaseal® dropseat relief zipper, with protective flap cover.
- Volcano-style self-draining punch-through neoprene neck and wrist overcuffs protect the top-quality latex gaskets.
- Stretchy polyurethane overcuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the ankles protect the Eclipse socks.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility.
- High-wear areas reinforced with an additional layer of Eclipse fabric.
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review NRS - Women's Crux Drysuit