Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
NRS Storm Hood
Don't see your size? Give us a call to order and we will get them to your door.
Do enough mid-winter rolls, and you'll realize the benefits of the NRS Storm Hood. This full-coverage neoprene hood fits snug to keep water out and warmth in.
- 2.5 mm neoprene provides excellent insulation against cold water and wind.
- A barrel-lock drawcord around the face opening lets you customize a snug, watertight fit and eliminate flushing.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive helps hold in heat to keep you even warmer and liquid sealant waterproofs the seams.
- We've lined the hood with our quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for extra comfort and warmth. No more wet, clammy feeling when you pull your head cover on.
- The sturdy, flexible bill shades your eyes from the sun and helps keep water from dripping into your eyes.
- Sandwiching the long collar between the drysuit or dry top's overcuff and the neck gasket minimizes warmth-robbing water entry.
- If you plan to wear the Storm Hood under a helmet, the thicker neoprene may require you to go to a larger size helmet.
- To get the best seal from the elements, tuck the bottom of the Hood inside the outer collar of your dry top or drysuit.
|Weight:||Medium 6 oz.|
|Neoprene:||2.5 mm neoprene|
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)|
|S||51 - 55||20 - 21.5|
|M||55 - 58||21.5 - 23|
|L||58 - 62||23 - 24.5|
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review NRS Storm Hood