Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
NRS Storm Cap
Don't see your size? Give us a call to order and we will get them to your door. This item will ship from the warehouse in 1-2 days.
You insulate the rest of your body with drywear and wetsuits; don't forget your head. The NRS Storm Cap, with its 2.5 mm neoprene, provides excellent thermal protection.
- The 2.5 mm neoprene gives outstanding insulation and warmth.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive reflects back body heat to increase warmth.
- Taped seams help keep water out and warmth in.
- We've lined the cap with our quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for extra warmth and comfort. Plus it prevents that shudder-inducing clammy feeling when you don it in the morning.
- The sturdy, flexible bill provides shade from the sun and helps keep water from dripping into your eyes.
- The stretchy, comfortable no-buckle chin strap makes the cap easy to put on, even when wearing gloves.
- If you plan to wear the Storm Cap under a helmet, the thicker neoprene may require you to go to a larger size helmet
|Weight:||Medium 3 oz.|
|Neoprene:||2.5 mm neoprene|
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)|
|S||51 - 55||20 - 21.5|
|M||55 - 58||21.5 - 23|
|L||58 - 62||23 - 24.5|
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review NRS - Storm Cap