Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Outer Fabric||400 denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System||Front Zip|
|Pockets||2 - Front|
|Lash Tabs||1 - Front|
|Adjustment System||4 - Side | 2 - Shoulder | 1 - Waist|
|Features||Large zippered pockets | Reflective accents | Shoulder strap keepers | Thin, ventilated back panel | UL Certified, USCG and TC Approved Level 70 Bouyancy Aid|
NRS Oso PFD
Don't see you size in stock? Give us a call and we will get it right to your door! Back orders will ship in 1-2 business days, when in-stock at the warehouse.
The NRS Oso PFD is a basic, medium profile life jacket for recreational kayakers and rafters with a ventilated, thin-back design for comfort with any type of seat. A flexible five-panel design effortlessly wraps your body and follows your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim. The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk. Features two large zippered pockets, reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab. Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
- The Oso is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. (7.5 kg) of flotation.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
- Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- This life jacket is dual certified, carrying both a US Coast Guard Approval through Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and a Transport Canada Approval through Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review NRS Oso PFD