Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Sea Tec Tow Line
A sleek, compact waist mounted tow line. It unrolls to a large wide-mouth bag that is easy to re-stuff in rough water conditions.
- Built in collaboration with a number of Level 5 BCU instructors.
- Adjustable and removable shock absorber
- 35' (10.6m) Floating ¼” H2PrO kernmantle polypropylene rope is easy to see in low viz conditions.
- Large, wide gated stainless steel eyed carabiner will not accidentally slip off the rope.
- Large, pliable closed cell foam carabiner floatation.
- Exterior carabiner park for quick access when needed.
- Floatation built into the bag keeps it afloat if detached.
- High visibility reflective strip.
- Comfortable 1-1/2" (50mm) waist belt and cam release buckle with easy to feel pull bead.
Some Tow Line Comparison Notes between Sea Tec and Dynamic Pro
- In 35’, both Dynamic Pro and Sea Tec use the H2prO Line
- Dynamic Pro 50’ version uses a lighter weight, and more dynamic polypropylene and it not available in the Sea Tec.
- Both are approximately the same physical size around the body / waist, however the Dynamic unfurl to almost flat, proving little in-water friction / drag (drogueing) whereas the Sea Tec will “bucket” and potentially “drogue” the victim in a situation where the towing paddler jettisons the victim.
- While paddling, the Dynamic is best re-stuffed / repacked while sitting and atop a spray skirt as table.
- The Sea Tec has a pouch / sack in which to re pack the rope while on water and thus suitable for not only sea kayaking, but also stand up paddle boarding.
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review North Water - Sea Tec Tow Line